|Chicken Legs Cleaned||4 nos.|
|Hung curd||½ Cup|
|White Pepper||½ tsp|
|Kashmiri chilly Powder||1tsp|
|Black cardamom Powder||1no.|
|Coriander Leaves fine chopped||1tsp|
|Chat Masala Powder||½ tsp|
|Cumin Powder||½ tsp|
|Garam Masala Powder||½ tsp|
|Lime Wedges||4 nos.|
- Clean Wash, the drum sticks and drain well. Pat dry with kitchen towel and keep in a bowl. And spread to remove all moisture. Make gashes on the chicken and keep separate.
- Add GG paste, Hung Curd, garam masala, and mustard oil. Mix well. Add chicken legs. And all condiments.
- Then add thick cream Kasoori Methi powder and all remaining ingredients. Mix well and cover with cling. Check seasonings. Add one wedge Lemon Juice. Refrigerate for a minimum of Two hrs.
- Heat an iron griddle, smear little oil and Place the Marinated chicken basting on Both sides with little oil.
- Once the chicken is cooked arrange in a plate with salads and a wedge of lemon. And with mint chutney and Tandoori salad.