Meat With Bok Choy In Oyster Glaze
|Chicken Stock||150 ml|
|Oyster sauce||60 ml|
|Lean Tenderloin Slices||250 gm|
|Soy sauce||60 ml|
|Ginger Chopped||1 tbsp|
|Garlic Chopped||1 tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||for Sautéing|
|Plum Sauce||30 ml|
|Bok choy sliced||2 stalks|
- Prepare chicken stock in a sauce pan by adding chicken trimmings, little celery and plain cold fresh water, and allow to boil.
- Once the water gets boiled lower the flame and simmer.. Keep the same in the Sauce pan itself . Blanch Bokchoy leaves in the stock till it becomes tender.
- Place a wok on fire , add oil, when hot add ginger and garlic, sauté for two mts. Add Tenderloin slices and continue sautéing for 3 mts. Half cooked.
- Add Oyster sauce, Soy sauce. Check the seasonings. Roughly cut the bok choy and blend with the meat in stock . Glaze with oil and I tsp oyster sauce and plum sauce.
- Eaten best with Jasmine rice.