Fish Belle Meuniere
|Refined flour||½ Cup|
|Sole or Salmon Fish fillets||4 Nos. – 750gm|
|Salt & Pepper||To taste|
|Sliced Button Mushrooms||3 tbsp|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp|
|Unsalted butter||3 tbsp|
|Fresh parsley chopped||2 tbsp|
|Fresh lemon juice||1 tbsp|
|Lemon wedges||2 Nos.|
- Sieve flour into an open dish or a platter.Wash fish slices thoroughly, Rinse andpat dry with paper towels. Season with salt and pepper. Add one wedge squeezed Lemon Juice .
- Just dredge fish on both sides with flour; Make sure there is no excess flour. Place on platter.
- Heat oil in a med. Sized pan and move through the sides of the pan. Remove Oil Add butter quickly. When foam subsides, add fish and cook until golden on bottom, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Carefully turn fish over and cook until opaque in center and golden on bottom, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Place the fish between 2 plates; cover with foil.
- Now melt the butter in a small pan, sauté mushrooms, add chopped parsley and remaining Lemon juice, cook for seconds and pour the Lemon Butter Parsley with mushroom on top of the fish arranged in Platters
- Serve with Mashed Potatoes and asperges tips.