|Pork Chops 2nos deboned||300g|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Egg Beaten||2 nos|
|White bread crumbs||for Crumbing|
|Dill Leaves crushed well||1tsp|
|Vegetable oil||for Frying|
- Place Pork meat between sheets of foil wrap, and flatten with a meat mallet. Season with salt, Pepper, and Dijon.
- Add dill leaves and capers, mushroom slices on the meat and press lightly ,Cover and refrigerate .
- Keep sieved flour and Bread crumbs in separate trays. Switch on the deep fat fryer with enough Oil and temp.
- Take out the pork chop from the refrigerator, Dust in flour , dip in egg roll in crumbs , press lightly. Repeat the process and deep fry to golden brown. Pat dry if any excess oil.
- Arrange a plate or platter with garden fresh vegets, Lettuce, and French fries, Place the schnitzel in the platter and serve Garlic sauce separate
ITS YUMMY & AWESOME !!!!
Chef Nandakumar Menon or ‘Chef Nandu as he is known evolved into the Super Chef series. He was at the CASINO HOTEL in Kochi and later at the remarkable COCONUT LAGOON in Kumarakom. Both iconic Hotels and restaurants of repute for the quality and consistency of food offered at their restaurants. Coconut Lagoon where Chef Nandu headed the kitchen moulded him to cater to international clientele from all over the world coming in to experience the magic of the backwaters of Kerala and Kerala itself as a unique destination.
From his early Catering Technology days at Adayar, Chennai and training at the famed TAJ MAHAL INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL, Mumbai, Chef Nandu was back again at the Welcome Group’s ADAYAR PARK INN, Chennai.
Later he headed the setting up of the various F&B outlets of the ABAD PLAZA group, Kochi as its Corporate Chef.
And then with the Quilon Beach hotels, Chef Nandu created a redefined art of culinary expertise. His clientele were Doctors, Cashew businessmen and of course celebrities from the tinsel world, the cloyed connoisseurs had a different feel with his nouvelle cuisine.
He still loves to cook and share his valuable experience of the world of food with The Daily Brunch and its readers in our series on SUPER CHEFS.