|Pork Chops 2nos deboned||300g|
|Salt and Pepper||to taste|
|Egg Beaten||2 nos|
|White bread crumbs||for Crumbing|
|Dill Leaves crushed well||1tsp|
|Vegetable oil||for Frying|
- Place Pork meat between sheets of foil wrap, and flatten with a meat mallet. Season with salt, Pepper, and Dijon.
- Add dill leaves and capers, mushroom slices on the meat and press lightly ,Cover and refrigerate .
- Keep sieved flour and Bread crumbs in separate trays. Switch on the deep fat fryer with enough Oil and temp.
- Take out the pork chop from the refrigerator, Dust in flour , dip in egg roll in crumbs , press lightly. Repeat the process and deep fry to golden brown. Pat dry if any excess oil.
- Arrange a plate or platter with garden fresh vegets, Lettuce, and French fries, Place the schnitzel in the platter and serve Garlic sauce separate
ITS YUMMY & AWESOME !!!!