Chicken Corden Blue
|Supreme of chicken||2 nos.|
|Ham Slices||2 slices|
|Grated Cheese (any cheese)||1 cup|
|Dijon mustard||2 tsp|
|Plain flour||½ cup|
|White breadcrumbs||For coating|
|Potatoes, cut into wedges||650 g|
|Refined Oil||For shallow frying|
|Chicken Cubes||2 nos.|
|Button Mushrooms sliced||1 cup|
|Green beans stringed||100 g|
- Place chicken between sheets of plastic wrap, and flatten with a meat Hamme
- Top each with a slice of ham, sliced Mushrooms and 1slice cheese.
- Roll up, enclosing filling, and secure by brushing sides with egg wash.
- Whisk eggs and mustard in a shallow bowl. Place flour and breadcrumbs into separate bowls.
- Lightly coat Chicken roll in flour, egg and breadcrumbs. Place on a plate.Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. For shallow fry for 3 minutes or until golden on all sides. Serve chicken with potato wedges and steamed green beans.
- Cut the roll into e Halves and pour cheese sauce on top and serve.