Lemon Coriander Soup
- 2 TBS sunflower oil
- 2 TBS Spring Onion (Bulb & Greens), finely chopped
- 1 TBS Coriander Leaves, finely chopped
- 2 TBS Carrots, finely chopped
- 1 TBS corn kernels
- 4 cups Water
- Salt, to taste
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Cornflour
- 1 tablespoon Lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- In a saucepan, heat oil on medium flame, add ginger and garlic and saute for a couple of minutes, add onions., till the smell ceases.
- Next add the finely chopped carrots, coriander leaves and mix.
- In a small bowl, combine the cornflour along with 2 TBSP of water. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Add water, or vegetable stock and allow to boil. Slow the fire and remove the scum. Thicken the soup by adding cornstarch., Add salt. Blend pepper powder with water and add.
- Allow to boil. add freshly squeezed lemon juice, a dot of butter and 1 TBSP of chopped coriander. Serve the soup piping hot..
Garlicky Crumbed Fish
- 800 gms. Cleaned white fish steaks any fish can be used [Cleaned Fish steaks must be gms each.]
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs
- tsp parsley, finely chopped
- 2Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 2 no. freshly squeezed lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp garlic finely chopped
- Salt Pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs nos.
- 20 gmunsalted Butter [ or I Tbsp Un salted Butter ]
- Marinate Fish steaks with salt, pepper, Lemon juice and garlic paste. Cover and refrigerate.
- Sieve Bread crumbs. Grate Parmesan Cheese and keep aside.
- When its time to serve your meal, Keep OIL in a pan and heat to the required temp.
- Take out fish from the refrigerator , dip in beaten eggs with chopped garlic, and roll over the bread crumbs. Pat dry.
- Fry the fish to golden brown color and top it with the grated parmesan cheese.
- Transfer the Fish steaks to a Pre heated Oven till the Cheese gets browned.
- Serve with Parsley butter on top. Buttered mushrooms and capers can be a good accompaniment. Suggest Mashed potatoes as a bed for fish steaks.
- Salad serving :———– to your choice.
Mango Cheese Pannacota (With Out Eggs)
- Mango Pulp or thick Juice:1 cup
- Milk: 1 Ltr.
- Sugar: 300 gms
- Gelatin: 75 gms
- Cheese spread or cream cheese: 400 Gms
- Double thick cream: 500gms
- Vanilla essence: A few drops
- Mango Essence: A few drops
- Glucose Biscuits: 250 gms
- Butter Unsalted: 100 gms
- Dissolve gelatin in lukewarm water and keep aside.
- Crumblebiscuits , add butter and mix well. Divide this into two parts. Take a Pyrex dish and spreadalu. Foil in the bottom .
- Now take one part of the Biscuit butter mix and layer the bottom of the Pyrex dish and refrigerate.
- Take milk and sugar in a Sauce pan, allow to boil on medium Heat..
- Add dissolved gelatin to milk and continue boiling, till you get a wooden spoon consistency. Remove from fire . Keep on a Basin with Ice cubes in it to chill the milk mix..
- Transfer thick cream, cream cheese and mango pulp or juiceinto a bowl and start blending until smooth, fluffy and light.
- The milk mix and the Cream cheese mix may be mixed together well. Once its blended well , transfer to the dish and refrigerate well for 3 to 4 hrs.
- Once this mousse is set, take out from refrigerator make sure the sides of the Mano cheese cake doesn’t stick to the glass. Then remove this from the dish by turning it upside down on to a plate and once again turn it to get the mango cheese mix on top and the biscuit butter at the bottom layer.
- If you find this process of turning upside down difficult, then you can serve by slicing it from the dish.
Alternative: The milk can be divided into 2 parts, and add mango pulp and strawberry pulp, so that you get either two flavors mixed or individually two flavors.
The Mango Cheese Panna Cotta is the best of both worlds. In this recipe the delicious cheese cake meets the exotic panna cotta.
The Panna cotta is a traditional Italian dessert and the term literally means ‘cooked cream’. The panna cotta may sound, look, and taste all too fancy but making it is a real piece of cake, especially if you were to learn its making from a Super Chef. All you need to make the basic panna cotta is some sweetened cream and gelatine. Think of a melt-in-your-mouth type of hybrid between cream and jello.
Our Super Chef Nandu is known for elevating dishes to the next level. In this recipe, the Mango Cheese Panna Cotta, he transforms a basic panna cotta dessert into culinary master piece that is ideal for special occasions. In this recipe, the cream cheese is infused with the flavour of mango pulp or mango juice. We are sure that you will enjoy this decadent Mango Cheese Panna cotta dessert.