Mango and Blueberry Muffins
Preparation Time: 1 Hour
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Line muffin tin with paper cups.
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugars together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, add the egg, buttermilk, oil, and vanilla essence then whisk it properly.
- In a blender or food processor, purée the mango until it becomes smooth.
- Gently mix the liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients. Stir until just barely mixed.
- Fold in the mango purée until just barely mixed. Toss the blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour and gently fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cup with batter
- Bake at 225 temp. for 20-30 minutes or until they’re golden on top and an inserted skewer comes out clean
- Let it cool for some time in the tray itself.
Now serve it!!
Executive Chef, The Woodrose