Eating right can help you lose weight. You need not starve to death to get the desired lean and trim look. There are certain foods that can help you lose weight and burn your calories naturally! No sweating out like a pig in the gym, no following a strict diet, just by incorporating these magical food items into your daily menu (in moderation), or including them in your recipes can help you to stay in shape. So here is the list of tasty foods that could help you lose weight.
Eat! And eat smarter! Keep reading to find out more.
- Yoghurt: 18 ounces of yoghurt a day can assist you to change your jeans size. When you consume this tangy yet tasty snack, the fully loaded calcium helps your fat cells releasing less cortisol, enabling you to shed kilos with ease. It is full of vitamins and proteins and can help you to recover faster after a workout.
- Eggs: These white balls make for an ideal fat-burning breakfast idea. Eggs have a high score on the Satiety Index Scale, which means they make you feel fuller. They are also low in calories and fats and rich in proteins. Apart from that, they are super cheap and easy to prepare. Have at least 2 eggs in the morning to lose weight!
- Pistachios: While nuts are known for building up fats in the body, pistachios contain healthy unsaturated fats, and also help to curb hunger. By decreasing appetite, they aid in weight loss process. But ensure you eat only a considerable amount of it as each pistachio has about 4 calories. Have it raw without any salt.
- Apples or pears: Having a raw apple/pear with their skin on, before every meal, can help you to feel full, and stop you from overeating. Rich in antioxidants these fruits help in your weight loss process by keeping you healthy and curbing hunger. Make smoothies out of them, or eat them raw. As you like it.
- Grapefruit: Health experts recommend eating just half a fruit before each meal can have many benefits on your body. They help to curb appetite, make you feel fuller, acts as a low-calorie substitute and regulate blood sugar levels in the body.
- Avocados: The creamy taste one-seeded berry can help you tone down your waist. It is rich in numerous nutrients and is a hunger squasher that curbs appetite. It also helps to crush calories, making you lose weight!
- Lentils: These make you fuller and curbs appetite for a considerable period of time. They are a great source of proteins and fibers. Just a half cup of lentils consists of 3.4gm of Resistant Starch, which is a healthy carb that improves metabolism, burns fat and ultimately aids in weight loss.
- Mushrooms: Rich in vitamin C, these eatable fungi are a great alternative for meat. It is as tasty and filling as meat, and instead, is super low in calories when compared to it. Mushrooms will help you cut down about 420 calories per meal, if you choose it instead of meat. Mushrooms can help to maintain a healthy weight, lessen cholesterol levels, and strengthen the immune system.
Read More: 7 Benefits of Weightloss