Lemongrass Noodles Soup
- Lemon Gras: 2 sticks
- Chopped carrots: 100 gram
- French beans: 50 gram
- Soya Sauce: 5ml
- Red chilli: 4 pcs
- Peeled garlic chopped: 10 gram
- Ginger chopped: 1 inch
- Rice noodles: 10 gram
- Salt: to taste
- Spring onion chopped: 2gram
- Oil: 5ml
- Water: 600ml
- Make a paste of lemongrass with a little water and strain it.
- Soak the red chillies in warm water for approx. 20 mins.
- Make a coarse paste of soaked red chilli with chopped ginger and garlic.
- Heat the pan and add oil, then add the vegetables and sauté well.
- Then add the red chilli, ginger and garlic paste stir well.
- Add the lemongrass water and rice noodles and boil it for 4 minutes.
- Season it with salt & soya sauce.
- Garnish with spring onions and serve it hot.
Silky Corn & Cauliflower Soup
The Woodrose – NDTV Food
- Olive Oil: 15ml
- Onion Diced: 60 gram
- Peeled garlic: 5 gram
- Cauliflower florets: 150 gram
- Sweet corn: 100 gram
- Red chilli paste: 2 gram
- Veg stock: 600ml
- Pepper powder: 3 gram
- Kosher salt: 3 gram
- Apple cider vinegar: 15ml
- Boil the cauliflower florets and corn together to make a puree of both in the mixer.
- Heat the olive oil and add the peeled and crushed garlic and saute it well, then add chopped onion and chilli paste and toss it well.
- Add the corn and cauliflower paste and cook it well.
- Now add the veg stock and bring it to a boil and season it with apple cider vinegar, pepper powder and salt.
- Serve it hot.
Executive Chef, The Woodrose