|Blueberry Cheese Pastry’s recipe from
Chef Manivannan Govindachari Bakery Sous Chef
Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Hebbal
- Blueberry 25 g
- Sugar 15 g
- Pectin 2 g
- In a cooking pan place the blueberries and 2/3 of sugar and start cooking over a slow flame
- Mix 1/3 sugar and pectin and keep aside
- When it starts to boil, add the pectin mix and cook for 1 min and keep aside to cool
- Butter 50 g
- Icing sugar 25 g
- Flour 75 g
- In a mixing bowl place the butter and sugar, mix well
- Add flour and mix well like a dough
- Cream cheese 200 g
- Icing sugar 60 g
- Cooking cream 45 g
- Egg 1 no
- Corn flour 10 g
- Pre heat the oven at 160 degrees C for 15 min.
- In a mixing bowl place cheese and sugar and mix slowly. Once both are mixed well and
smooth, add egg and mix slowly.
- Add cooking cream and mix well, then add corn flour and mix.
- In a 2 inch baking ring, line the cookie base, bake it till golden color and let it cool.
- Pour the mix on top of the cookie base and bake it at 155 degrees C in a water bath for 30min.