One of the all time favourite party snack and a true comfort food which is enjoyed by old and young alike is “GRILLED CHICKEN WINGS” an American outdoor classic BBQ dish, there are many variations in making this dish be it the marinade,the cooking methods, chicken wings are one of the best dishes to cook and eat.This recipe is simple and easy to make.
- 1kg chicken wings
- 100 ml olive oil
- 3 tbs brown sugar
- 1 tbs Dijon or English mustard
- 3 tbs dark soy sauce
- 1tbs paprika
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbs parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tbs thyme chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Place the chicken wings in a bowl.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, Paprika,soy sauce, lemon zest, parsley, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Pour the marinade over the meat. Marinate for at least 1 hour, or up to 8 hours.
- Preheat griddle to medium heat.
- Place the chicken wings on the griddle. Cook for 10 minutes per side, turning occasionally so that the wings don’t burn.
- Remove the wings from the grill. Garnish with additional chopped parsley, then serve hot with bbq sauce or ranch sauce
About the author
Chef Dayanand Ramakrishnan is an experienced Culinary Professional, recognized for his exceptional skill, comprehensive knowledge of international cuisines, and unparalleled innovative approach in designing exquisite dining experiences.
Chef Dayanand has over 19 years of industry experience, managing the provision of fine dining for Hotels like the Oberoi Group of Hotels, the Taj Group of Hotels, the Future group, etc. He is presently associated with the Holycow Hospitality Pvt. Ltd. as Corporate Chef where he constantly strives to refine the art of cooking; develop impressive menus; and prepare culinary masterpieces that are influenced by culturally diverse regions around the globe. He is particularly adept at cultivating partnerships with service providers for the purpose of obtaining the freshest and highest quality ingredients. When it comes to craftsmanship, Chef Dayanad is very particular about ensuring that the patrons leave with unforgettable dining experiences. He is a perfectionist with an unflinching passion for great food. Neither does he compromise on food quality nor great taste and uses only the finest of ingredients to craft his food.