Prep Time-10 mins
Cooking Time-40 mins
Serving – 4
- Chicken mince 250 grams
- Dimsum Dough as required
- Iceberg lettuce leaves as required
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Stock powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1 tablespoon
- Oyster sauce 1 teaspoon
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Spring onion finely chopped 1
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Refined flour for coating
- Dried red chillies soaked 3-5
- Green chillies finely chopped 2-3
- Oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Ginger-garlic paste 2 teaspoon
- Sugar 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Line a bamboo steamer with some iceberg lettuce leaves. Put minced chicken in a bowl, add garlic paste, stock powder, coriander leaves, salt, oyster sauce and soy sauce and mix well.
- To prepare chilli dip, grind together red chillies and green chillies, with some water, to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a minute. Add chilli paste, mix and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
- Add spring onion into the chicken mixture and mix well. Divide the dough into small equal portions. Coat each portion with flour and roll out to make small thin discs. To prepare dim sums, place each disc in your palm, place some chicken mixture in the centre and shape them as per your choice. Add sugar and salt to chilli dip and mix well. Set aside. Boil some water in a wide non-stick pan. Place prepared dim sums in the lined bamboo steamer, place the steamer in hot water and steam for 10-12 minutes. Serve hot with chilli dip.