Dahi ke kabab: Recipe By Chef Shahnawaz Qureshi, Visiting Chef, Courtyard By Marriott Bengaluru Hebbal
For outer coating
Hung Curd* – 1 cup
Oats Powder – ¾ cup
Chat masala – ¼ tsp
Chopped green chilies – 2 tsp
Garam masala – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Chopped cilantro – 2 tbsp
Grated Paneer – 1 cup
Mint and coriander chutney – 2 tbsp
Chat masala – 1 tsp
salt to taste
raisin – 2 tbsp
Pinch of sugar
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
1. Take Besan in a pan and roast it for a while
2. Take hung curd in a bowl, add salt, roasted black pepper and coriander chop, green chilies, chopped onion, chopped ginger, chopped cashew, and yellow chili.garam masala, elachi, and mace powder and grated paneer, and roasted besan.
3. Mix all the ingredients together to make dough.
4. Pull out round pieces from the dough.
5. Fry the round pieces in a Tawa until golden brown.
6. Serve the hot Dahi kebabs with mint chutney.