|Biscuits, crushed||24 nos|
|Butter, Softened||175 g|
|Peach Halves (canned)||12 nos|
|Kraft cream cheese||150 g|
|Confectioner`s Sugar||75 g|
|Whipping Cream||3 tbsp|
|Honey syrup||2 tbsp|
- In a small Tray combine the cookie crumbs and butter; press onto the bottom of an ungreased the tray.
- In a small saucepan, Melt the sugar, combine gelatin dissolved in warm water and simmer on a low fire.
- When the sugar syrup and gelatin gets thickened, Remove from fire and allow to cool. Cool to room temperature, Keeping on a trough of Ice and stir slowly stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Beat in whipped topping until blended.
- Spread over crust. Place Peaches as shown in the picture. Glaze with Honey gel on Peaches arranged.