Apple Pie Inside Out
- Flour- 150 gm
- Icing sugar -100gm
- Butter- 50gm
- Egg yolk -1no
- Mix butter and sugar add yolk and flour one after the other.
- Do not over mix it
- Keep in freezer for an hour to rest.
- Sheet in thin slabs and bake at 180 degree for 12 mins
- Apple-1 no.
brown sugar- 70gm
- Butter -50 gm
- Raisin- 50gm
- Sponge crumb-30gm
- Peel the flesh from inside the apple, keeping the shape intact.
- Heat a pan add butter, brown sugar, cinnamon, apple flesh, raisins and cook.
- When the filling cools, add the sponge crumbs.
- Add some broken sweet paste to the above filling.
- Fill the empty apple with this filling.
- Glaze it with honey and bake at 180 degree for 10- 15 mins.
Chef Nirata Kar, Junior Sous Chef, Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel
Chef Nirata Kar is the Junior Sous Chef at Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel. This culinary expert is especially partial to all things sweet and buttery. With over 8 years of experience in Bakery and Patisserie, Chef Nirata Kar excels at leading team to produce high quality scrumptious desserts and in creative appealing presentation. She has outstanding culinary techniques in developing healthy recipe
Prior to joining at Renaissance Bengaluru Race Course Hotel, Chef Nirata has worked with some of the finest hotel brands across India such as Hyatt and Hilton Bangalore, JW Marriott Hotel Kolkata and Jaipur and Hyatt Regency Kolkata. She brings to the table a natural flair for designing and curating personalized desserts with ease. With her forte lying in flavour and textures, Chef Nirata believes that superlative quality, taste, texture and presentation are of utmost importance while preparing any dish.
On the other side, she finds great joy in photography, which she gets to explore at the job as well when she comes up with unique dessert creations. Not just that, an avid traveller that she is, her photographic skills are always put to best use. An amateur astronomer, she is always curious to know what lies beyond the sky and the ever evolving dessert trends.