In the fourth quarter of 2023, the one-of-its-kind and massive Marassi beachfront development project, ‘The Marassi Galleria’ will be ready to open its doors to locals and visitors.
Marassi Galleria will be Bahrain’s “getaway” landmark as it sits on the horizon of Bahrain’s iconic Diyar Al Muharraq peninsula. This project will occupy 114,000 square meters making it one of the largest entertainment centers in the region. The beachfront luxury shopping destination which stretches over three levels will include over 450 stores and some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
Marassi Galleria is designed with the comfort and ease of visitors in mind. It will also be the only one in the Kingdom of Bahrain where visitors can shop, dine and experience two kilometers of the beautiful beach promenade.
This astonishing architectural wonder will be connected to two five-star luxury hotels; the Vida Beach Resort and the Address Beach Resort as well as luxury serviced apartments.
This premium property in Bahrain will offer its visitors an exceptional list of things to do and attractions which include:
- Desirable luxury clothing and accessory brands such as Louis Vuitton, Dior, Cartier, Gucci Bulgari, Bottega Veneta, Van Cleef & Arpels, Rolex, Panerai, IWC, Fendi, and many more.
- Lifestyle fashion brands such as Zara, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Massimo Dutti, and other leading labels.
- A seven-screen cinema complex run by Dubai’s Reel Cinemas, who are making their first foray into the Bahrain market. The complex includes platinum suites and an IMAX experience.
- Marassi Aquarium and Underwater Zoo will be the largest aquarium in the Kingdom and will be home to over 200 species of fish, operated by Emaar Entertainment.
- The Adventure Park features eight distinctive areas and can be enjoyed by children from two to sixteen years of age. The park is also operated by Emaar Entertainment.
- A diverse range of restaurants including Turkish restaurant Bosporus and Moroccan restaurant Bab Al Mansour.