We live in a land of festivals and culture, Holi being one of the most colorful festivals, this year it is back to fill the sky with vibrant colors. Being one of the cheerful festivals, it gestures the end of winters and greets the season of spring bringing the classic fusion of music, games, colors, food and drinks. So, this Holi step out of your home, ditch the timeworn ways of celebrations and have a remarkable Holi at Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Hebbal. The hotel has introduced attractive staycation packages for guests who are looking out for a weekend getaway. To make your Holi more happening, the hotel has lined up some entertaining activities including brunch and much more.
The festival of colors is the most magical time of the year to celebrate with family and friends. Known for its diverse cultural attractions across the city, North Bengaluru is all about its greenery and its lakes and gardens like Nagavara Lake, Lumbini Gardens, Nandi Hills and others that call for an ultimate Holi-day at the city’s 5-star, business hotel, that is well designed with ergonomic rooms with a view.
Special Holi delicacies at the hotel’s roof top restaurant Nazaara and all day dining restaurant The Hebbal Cafe, guarantees to leave you wanting for more. So, head to the charming property and soak in the spirit of festivities. Pack your bag, book your rooms and reserve your tables at Courtyard by Marriott Bengaluru Hebbal while you relax during the festive weekend. Let the team at the hotel take care of you and make sure you have nothing but a stay that’s full of fun and delight. Get into the madness of Holi with your friends and family; paint each other’s faces with bright smiles and spread happiness the Courtyard Hebbal way.
- Brunch at The Hebbal Café: 28th & 29th March 2021
- Indian Holi Themed Buffet Brunch
- Price: INR 1999 ++ per person (Nonalcoholic package) with add on alcohol package at INR 999 AI
- Also enjoy special activities for kids
- The Festive Sky Dinner at Nazaara: 28th & 29th March 2021
- Indian Holi Themed Buffet Dinner
o Price: INR 2500 ++ per person (Nonalcoholic package) with add on alcohol package at INR 999 AI
- Special Room Staycation Package: Holi at Courtyard Hebbal
- Stay dates between 27th to 29th March 2021
- Buffet Breakfast at The Hebbal Café
- Festive Room Amenities
- 15 percent discount on Holi Brunch (28th and 29th March)
- 20 percent discount on Holi Special Dinner at Nazaara (28th and 29th March)