Complimentary activities will include underwater yoga, group fitness classes, stand-up paddle boarding, surf sessions and much more!
From 18th October to 16th November, Atlantis, The Palm will join the Dubai Fitness Challenge to get people from all walks of life to commit to a minimum of 30 consecutive minutes of daily activity for 30 days. Each day the resort will welcome residents and visitors alike to enjoy activities including yoga, in-body composition analyses, group fitness classes, stand-up paddling (SUP), tennis court access, Waverider sessions and a 5km family walk – all on the house.
Playing their part in bringing Dubai one step closer to becoming one of the most active cities in the world, Atlantis, The Palm is offering a diverse range of fun activities including the following:
Complimentary Hatha Yoga Class
- Every Sunday (between 18th October-16th November)
- Arrival 7:45am-9:00am
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium (27th October/10th November) and Atlantis Royal Beach (20th October/3rd November)
- Mats and water will be provided
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited to 13 per day. Call +971 4 426 1167.
A first of its kind in the region and set against the mesmerising tranquility of The Ambassador Lagoon or the backdrop of the iconic resort, this is the perfect way to kick start the weekend with a one-hour complimentary yoga class. Guests will have the opportunity to rejuvenate and restore practicing Hatha Yoga, a discipline that helps bring peace to the mind and body. A unique experience for beginners, intermediate and advanced yoga practitioners over the ages of 16.
Complimentary In-Body composition analysis
- Every Saturday (between 18th October-16th November)
- 12pm-2pm (each session takes 30 minutes)
- ShuiQi Spa and Fitness
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited to four per day. Call +971 4 426 1432.
Every Saturday during the Dubai Fitness Challenge, Atlantis, The Palm’s award-winning spa will be inviting guests to come in for a complimentary In-Body composition analysis. In-Body composition is a method of describing what the body is made of. It includes fat, protein, minerals and body water. It also describes weight more accurately than BMI. Body composition analysis can accurately show changes in fat mass, muscle mass, and body fat percentage. This 30-minute session is a great place to start when embarking on a fitness journey.
Complimentary stand-up paddle boarding on The Royal Beach
- Every Monday & Wednesday (between 18th October-16th November)
- 10am-11am (each session lasts 30 minutes)
- Atlantis, The Palm Watersports Centre
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited to 10 per day. Call +971 4 426 1582.
Tying in with the challenge’s commitment to do a minimum of 30 consecutive minutes of daily activity for 30 days, Atlantis Watersports is offering SUP’rs the chance to enjoy a complimentary 30-minute paddle board session on the Atlantis Royal Beach, set to the backdrop of the stunning Dubai skyline and Palm Island.
Complimentary Tennis Court usage
- Every Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday (between 18th October-16th November)
- 10am-12pm (each session lasts one hour)
- Atlantis, The Palm Elite Tennis Courts
- Guests need to bring their own equipment (shoes, balls, racquets). Racquets rental is available at AED 55 per piece per hour
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited to two per day. Call +971 4 426 1433 or email email@example.com
Motivating more people to make a positive step towards a healthy lifestyle, guests can also enjoy complimentary tennis court usage at the Elite Tennis Courts at Atlantis, The Palm. Tennis enthusiasts can take advantage of the state-of-the-art facilities which include the latest court surfaces.
Complimentary private Surfs Up Session (before the waterpark opens)
- Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday (between 18th October-16th November)
- 8.45am-9.30am (each session lasts 45 minutes)
- Atlantis Aquaventure
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited to five per day. Call +971 4 426 2626.
Atlantis Aquaventure are inviting budding surfers that chance to nail their skills with complimentary Waverider sessions before the waterpark opens. This exclusive session will allow five lucky surfers exclusive use of Wavehouse’s dedicated Wave Rider, the ultimate thrill for all ages. Shooting out more than seven tonnes of water per second in a thin sheet across a moulded foam structure, the Waverider produces a realistic wave effect ideal for bodyboarding and knee-boarding (or surfing for the experts).
5km Family Wellness Walk
- 1st November
- Registration from 6am-6:45am. Walk starts at 7am.
- The Boardwalk (outside of Atlantis, The Palm)-Please follow signs for Nasimi parking
- Booking is essential and spaces are limited. Call +971 4 426 0000.
Getting into the true spirit of Dubai Fitness Month, which encourages people all fitness levels, young, old and those of determination to get involved, Atlantis, The Palm is hosting a complimentary 5km Family Wellness Walk on the Boardwalk on 1st November. Registration takes place on the boardwalk from 6am with the walk setting off at 7am sharp.
Atlantis, The Palm joins the Dubai Fitness Challenge in encouraging UAE nationals and Dubai residents to make fitness not only a priority but a lifestyle. A flagship fitness initiative championed by His Highness Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Crown Prince of Dubai and Chairman of Dubai Executive Council, more than 5,000 fitness sessions and classes have been scheduled along with more than 40 fitness events. DFC 2019 has been designed for maximum inclusivity and entertainment with two exciting Fitness Villages, 11 Fitness Hubs, 40 events, 5,000+ fitness classes and sessions as well as 200+ offers and deals across the city. These include the Meraas Al Marmoom Ultramarathon Build Up Run, the Grit + Tonic Triathlon Series Race 1: Mamzar and Cigna Park Run at kite beach.