June 29, 2018 – A new luxury accommodation package launched by Mandarin Oriental, Geneva gives guests an opportunity to enjoy adventure sports in the surrounding region’s big outdoors. By booking the Geneva Fit & Fun offer, guests can participate in a variety of relaxing or adrenalin-pumping pursuits on Lake Geneva or in the nearby Alps or Jura Mountains.
Guests booking the Geneva Fit & Fun package can go paddle-boarding or sailing on Lake Geneva, or they can admire breathtaking views while cycling along the water’s edge. They can experience the pure excitement of paragliding from Mount Salève, or simply head into the mountains to marvel at the beauty of the surrounding landscape, enjoy the fresh air, and reconnect body and mind while getting into shape. Pierre, the hotel’s Activity Concierge, and a local outdoor activities and water sports expert, will help guests choose which options suit them best. A mountain lover, Pierre knows the region like the back of his hand.
Voted Best European City Break Destination for the third time in four years at the World Travel Awards (WTA) 2017, Geneva is ideally located for enjoying outdoor sports, because of its location on the shores of Lake Geneva, and close proximity to the Alps and Jura Mountains. Easily accessible by land and air, the city is the ideal destination for a weekend break.
Valid until 15 September 2018, the Geneva Fit & Fun offer is available for a minimum stay of 2 nights at CHF 675 per night. It includes:
- Two-night stay in a luxurious room or suite (double occupancy)
- Mandarin lifestyle breakfast in the privacy of guests’ room or buffet breakfast for two
- Choice of a one-hour cross-fit or a one-hour yoga session for two in the hotel’s gym
- A detox cocktail upon arrival
- ‘Healthy and natural’ in-room welcome treats
- Free use of the hotel’s e-bikes (subject to availability)
- Choice of one of the following to be booked with the Activity Concierge upon room reservation: paddle-boarding, wakeboarding or mountain biking
- Memorable paragliding experience for an additional fee of CHF 90 per person
For more information or bookings, please visit the hotel’s website. Rooms are subject to availability, and terms and conditions apply.
About Mandarin Oriental, Geneva
A living example of Swiss hotel tradition at its very best, Mandarin Oriental, Geneva has a superb location on the River Rhône, located within the heart of the city’s shopping, historic and business districts. The hotel features 181 elegant and spacious guestrooms and suites, with many suites enjoying private terraces with supreme views of the river, Old Town and snow-capped mountains. Fine dining; unparalleled service and luxury make it the ideal choice for discerning travellers.